Before going into the depth of the topic, let’s categorize the requirements into 5 parameters namely:
- Database Servers
- Client and Server Requirements (Hardware and Software Requirements)
- Antivirus and Firewalls Compatibility
- Operating System
- Software Compatibility
So, let’s begin with the very first section i.e.,
- Now, if we talk about the Server system, Windows Server 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Small Business Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003 (SP2) with 64-bit natively pre-installed.
- Win 8.1, Win 7, Windows Vista (SP2 or Later editions)
- It will include all the 64-bit natively installed editions
Windows: Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista (SP2) with UAC on, Windows Server 2011, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 (SP2)*, and Windows Small Business Server 2008.
The QuickBooks online system requirements have just needed few of the specifications in terms of Hardware and Operating System that is jotted below
- 4 GB RAM minimum, 8GB RAM Recommended
- 4 GHz processor minimum
Server RAM pre-requisites:
- For 0-5 Users: 8GB RAM
- For 10+ Users: 12GB RAM
- In case of 15+ Users: 16GB RAM
- In case of users greater than 20: RAM – 20+ GB
- The admin rights is a must for the server when there is a multi0user hosting access.
- 4x CD-ROM drive required for installations of CD
- Internet access is mandatory
Disk space requirements: 2.5 GB of disk space
Additional software Necessities:
- 250 MB for Microsoft .NET
- 0 Runtime provided on the QuickBooks CD
- Minimum 2.0 GB Ram necessary
QuickBooks Home System Requirements – list of requirements for using QuickBooks for the system. QuickBooks online system requirements for organizations. Call our QuickBooks Tech Expert by dialing toll-free number +18772499444 instant resolve your QuickBooks any problem.